First, some helpful articles:
Second, relevant stakeholders worth knowing about:
- SOMOS Community Care and Northwell Health are collaborating with NYC to bolster testing in NYC’s top 14 hotspots. These 14 new, temporary testing sites will primarily be located in churches. These two orgs came up a lot in my research.
- BioReference Labs is partnering with NYC to conduct antibody tests
Third, a summary of my findings:
- NYC currently has 240 testing sites.
- Cuomo intends to have at least 35,000 daily tests in NYC during phase 1 reopening (an increase)
- NYS and NYC Governments have partnered with multiple health networks, faith communities, non-profits, etc. to conduct testing